Today, Nextcloud has published new updates for its supported releases, continuing its mission to bring you a secure, reliable private cloud solution. The updates bring stability and security improvements and, as always, we strongly recommend users to upgrade. Read on to find out what has changed.
Major changes include:
- LDAP handling fixes
- Add profile data to provisioning api
- Fix detection of new iOS app
- Make sure invalid images don’t flood the log file
- Improvements to Activities app
- Fixes to ServerInfo
- minor app description fixes
- Various other stability and security improvements
You can find more details and downloads for 10.0.4 and 9.0.57 in the changelog. If you wish to be kept up to date on future release announcements, subscribe to our release announcement newsletter.
Get Nextcloud 11.0.2 from our download page and let us know what you think below!