Nextcloud’s Kanban app Deck today delivered major new features with a new version, including attachment and checkbox support. The last release had well over 30.000 downloads so there are perhaps hundreds of thousands of users managing projects with Deck already and they’ll be glad to see this update come along.
The major changes in this release are the ability to attach files to cards as well as embed them in the description and support for checkboxes in the description. The new color picker and JSON export feature complete the list.
Besides these additions, some bugs were fixed and minor improvements made.
- Attach files to cards
- Embed attachments into the card description
- Color picker to use any color value for board and labels
- Support for checkboxes inside the description
- occ command to export user data as JSON
- Improve frontend data management
- Fix bug the user list being empty on some occasions