The Nextcloud conference will feature its usual schedule of talks, workshops, and intensive coding sessions. But on the weekend, we have planned two keynotes featuring Tristan Nitot and Martin Dougiamas, and a lot of lightning talks from our community! Come share knowledge and discover what your fellow Nextclouders are up to! You will have plenty of time to discuss those topics during the weekend, and you can even come back on Monday and Tuesday!
Welcome with coffee/tea
* Android App: The journey of the 1st year in the wild – Andy Scherzinger* Android App, current state and outlook – Tobias Kaminsky
* Introducing the Tirana Nextcloud community – Silva Arapi
* What is new in the desktop client – Roeland Douma
* Client-side Encryption with Cryptomator – Tobias Hagemann
* Push Notifications in Nextcloud – Joas Schilling
* Introducing On My Disk Connector: easy way to connect your external drive to Nextcloud – Alexey Volkov
* p≡p ≡ pretty Easy privacy – Privacy by Default – sva
* Making communication easier: The Nextcloud Chat – Klaus Herberth
* RGSoC experience with Nextcloud Project – Jona Azizaj and Xheni Myrtaj
Today, US-based file sync & share vendor Kiteworks announced their acquisition of ownCloud and Dracoon. Kiteworks points out that their customers now have access to their file-sharing application. It is to be expected they will not maintain 3 similar products, but customers will have to migrate to the US firms’ platform or look for another […]
As part of Schleswig-Holstein's state digitization strategy, the state chancellery has announced they will work with Nextcloud to develop AI for working with government documents. This comes just after we announced the first private AI assistant last weekend with Hub 6. The German state already uses Nextcloud and their AI strategy aligns with our work on ethical, local AI technologies.
Over the last year, AI has become a popular topic. Some is hype, some is substance. Some is good, some is bad. We want to give you the good, not the bad, and ignore the hype! AI has a ton of opportunity – but also risk. So we put you in control – off by […]
The serious security flaws in ownCloud (now owned by Kiteworks) do NOT affect Nextcloud. We have strict security processes in place, and do not ship test data from libraries that can cause security breaches.