We are looking for testers for upcoming client releases! The new Android App version is on its way, we’ve just built the pre-release of the new Desktop client, and we need you folks to give it a try. We want to make sure they are really stable before they can be fully released.
This new version ( 2.3.0 RC1
) brings some nice improvements:
- decreased memory and CPU usage
- you can now easily deny or allow the sync of external storages
- public share links can now be transferred to your standard mail client directly after creation
- improved error messages for users
You can download versions for Windows and Mac here
, find sources here
and report issues here.
We also released a new version (1.4.2 RC4) of our Android Client:
- Auto Upload (Android 6+)
- Auto Upload improvements and fixes
- Fix for Android permissions (removed read phone state permission)
- Fix re-upload of files
You can download the test client on Google Play Store
and report issues on Github.
If you are a Snapchat user, you should be able to automatically back-up your files from Snapchat. Try out and join the conversation about Snapchat backups on the forums!