Sensitive data is a confidential information that must be kept safe and out of reach from all outsiders unless they have permission to access it. Keeping this in mind, access to sensitive data should be limited through sufficient data security and information security practices designed to prevent data leaks and data breaches.
With this webinar session you will get an insight on how Nextcloud is covering all the important measures that are needed for storing sensitive information in an organisation.
Nextcloud for storing sensitive data!
Sign up for a free webinar on Wednesday, 29th June 2022 to find out how Nextcloud can be deployed for storing sensitive data
Save my slot!
- Date: Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- Time: 3:00 PM (CEST) / 9:00 AM (EDT) / 6:00 AM (PDT)
The session is planned to cover following topics:
- Common challenges for storing sensitive data
- Nextcloud user access management
- Fine grained file permissions
- Group folders with advanced permissions
- Checklist of safe collaboration platform